I have lost the vehicle’s registration document V5C… 

We can supply a form which we will complete for you to send to the DVLA to notify them that you are no longer the registered keeper of the vehicle.

I have no keys/the vehicle doesn’t start…

We have a fleet of specially equipped vehicles that can move disabled vehicles.

Will you issue a Certificate of Destruction (COD)?

Yes, for all vehicles that are bought as scrap.

What sort of vehicles do you buy?

Any vehicle in any condition worth £0-£1000.